Little Maeve is 10 months today. I plan to take her 10 month photo this weekend, but in the mean time here is what she is up too these days:
1. walking like crazy!
2. getting into things she isn't supposed to. If I turn my back she is off to climb the stairs or play in Griff's dog food bowl
3. She has 4 teeth
4. She had her first cold
5. She says Dada, mama, roar, uh-oh, nana
6. I hope I am not jinxing myself here, but she is sleeping better! yay us! All I can say is that it has been a long 10 months in the sleep department
7. She loves her train toy (one she sits on and it has wheels so we can push her around the house - it also makes GREAT train sounds).
8. She loves books. Her current favorites are 'have you ever tickled a tiger?' and 'llama llama red pajama'.
9. I put some photos in a photo album for her a couple weeks back, she loves looking through the photos of 'her people'!
10. I would not describe Maeve as a particularly enthusiastic eater, but, she does like yogurt, tortellini and Cheerios.