Tuesday, January 15, 2008

1985

Ok, so I am borrowing a feature called 'The Vault' from Ang & KJ http://www.thecardinalblog.com/ In this case, we are spotlighting the fantastic year of 1985... In 1985 I was 7-8, Em was 5-6 and Dan was 2-3.


Ok, so this was an Easter picture. My fav thing about this picture the outfit my brother dan is sporting. Notice the bow tie and the shorts! Too cute. Emmy looks very american girl in her dress and I am not so sure what is going on with my hair cut.....



This is the same easter but also with our cousins Mark & Sarah in the mix. Notice the beautiful couch in the background - i think this is my uncle Tom & aunt Char's house....


This is the Burgess kids at the farm in Newport. Mostly I think our socks and short shorts are quite stylish


I remember such fun with my uncle & aunt, Tom and Char, and this is proof of that fun! It looks like we are all laughing pretty hard and Tom has his work cut out for him with all 3 of us hanging on for dear life. Also notice the lovely sofa in this photo....




In 1985 we got a new caravan. Em, Dan 'I call outside middle seat' !!!!

1 comment:

Dan D. Burgess said...

Nice pics Katie. I think I saw the bow tie and shorts look featured in last month's GQ... must be making a comeback!