Tuesday, July 12, 2011

wow

I can't believe how far behind I am!  Since the last post, we have had a great 4th of July weekend, made a trip to Aunt Mary & Uncle Yusef's for the 25th Burgess family reunion, bought a house, set and house, done some haying, and enjoyed camp whenever possible and who knows what else.  Maeve will be 6 months old in less than a week, yup.  I know.  EVERYONE told me how fast it would go, so I was warned, but not prepared.  She has been swimming in the lake and in the kiddie pools  She is sitting up on her own now with her boppy.  She gets herself down on her belly and pushes herself back several feet (the first stage of crawling!).  She has been teething on and off and trying out different foods though her favorites seem to be sweet potato and applesauce.  Her least favorites are peas and rice cereal - can you blame her?  John has been working his butt off - night and day it seems like.  Summer is here though, and I have the sunburn to prove it (thank you bush-hog and old bangor rd house).   Pictures of all these adventures to come soon.

No comments: